PRIVACY AT ASTRACON
Notes on data processing
1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
If you commission us, we collect the following information from you:
- Salutation, first name, surname, title if applicable,
- a valid e-mail address,
- telephone number (fixed and/or mobile),
- information necessary for the processing of your order.
The collection of this data is carried out,
- to be able to identify you as our customer;
- for correspondence with you;
- for billing purposes;
- to assert any claims against you.
The data processing is carried out at your request and is required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the purposes mentioned for the appropriate processing of your order and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the contractual relationship.
The personal data collected by us for the processing of your order will be stored until the expiry of the statutory limitation periods and deleted thereafter, unless we are obliged to store the data for a long-er period of time in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) or you have consent-ed to storage beyond this period in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
3. Transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for any other purposes than those listed below.
Insofar as this is required in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of the order with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. The data passed on may be used by the third party exclusively for order processing.
4. Rights of persons concerned
You have the right
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once granted to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their individual circumstances;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of opinion and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para-graph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
A distinction is made between session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser, and permanent cookies, which are stored beyond the individual session. With regard to their function, a distinction is made between cookies:
- Technical cookies: these are essential to navigate the website, use basic functions and ensure the security of the website; they do not collect information about you for marketing purposes nor do they store which web pages you have visited;
- Performance cookies: these collect information about how you use our website, which pages you visit and, for example, whether errors occur during website use; they do not collect information that could identify you – all information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve our website and find out what interests our users;
- Advertising cookies, targeting cookies: these are used to provide the website user with tailored advertising on the website or third party offers and to measure the effectiveness of these offers;
- Sharing cookies: these are used to improve the interactivity of our website with other services (e.g. social networks);